Your privacy is important to Succurro. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Succurro collects, and the ways in which Succurro uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Succurro may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including IP addresses);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name and contact details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, organisation and contact details); and
- any other information that you send to Succurro.
Using personal information
Succurro may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Succurro discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Succurro may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Succurro will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Succurro will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Succurro is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.